1. To assist Operations Manager on daily business operations of the outlets.
2. To manage compliance of outlet’s standard operating procedures, food safety standards and regulatory requirements.
3. To achieve sales and profit target and manage operating cost of the outlets.
4. To manage daily orders and inventory control based on sales volume and projection.
5. To recruit and train outlet staff.
6. To review staff duty schedule and validate attendance record for payroll.
7. To coordinate with other support departments on outlet operations.
1. Candidate must possess at least STPM/Diploma in F&B Management or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2 years of experience in managing retail outlets.
3. Strong working knowledge in F&B industry will be an added advantage.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Candidate must have own transport and valid driving license.
6. Able to travel outstation when required.